zaterdag 29 december 2007

Author Author...

Well since humanity insisted on making time linear, who am I to dispute this decision? In my glorydays we used to buy Nintendo cartridges for our entertainment, and we used the basic grungy internet to download Mortal Kombat fatality moves….nowadays you’re caught spending 129 bucks on mp3players. So this blog seems “logical” somehow…

HA! Almost had you there with the old poetic semi-nostalgic intro huh? The Judi Dench in me just couldn't resist, but without further delay...let’s tango shall we:


1984 was the year in which my mother basically decided to hurl me into the world…armed with both Moroccan and Belgian roots I quickly began to realize that my parents forgot to teach me about moral, ethics and the almighty saying of what goes around comes around. So in the quest of teaching myself the meaning of these definitions a lot happened of course. But why keep misery, self-loathing and the everyday sex & the city escapades to yourself when the internet even provides publicity for a 14 year old Japanese girl giving birth to a Pterodactyl?

Anyhow, 2007 has left me somewhat dazed and confused in its final countdown towards another 365 days…what’s the masterplan? Well here’s the problem there are several ones…but between the “now” and “then” there’s a legion of time just begging to be “blogged” so we’re bound to make magic people!




Geen opmerkingen: